Taking a Journey
In the Footsteps of Tzadikkim
Bein HaSemesterim Trip
Join “B’nei Aliya” of all ages for a journey to the Tzadikim. We will travel together as a group spending this “Five Day Hisvaadus” of Tefillah, Torah, Connecting to the Holocaust sites, Dibuk Chaveirim, and Uplifting Ruach. We have scheduled to coincide with winter breaks in Yeshiva and Universities in the US to enable students to join this amazing journey ‘on the way’ bederech to Eretz Yisrael.
This is our 4th Bederech/Tzama Nafshi journey and it is shaping up to be our best ever.
For more information, please contact Rav Mo Kaplan at email@example.com
Rav Mo Kaplan
Rav Mordechai received Semicha from RIETS and a BA in Psychology from Yeshiva University. His own passionate approach to spirituality sets a tone of powerful inspiration during tefilot. In addition, Rav Mordechai is a Tour Operator and runs tours throughout Israel for groups and families. He works with GEERZ mounting biking program and is involved in various programming for youth, both in Israel and abroad. Talmidim are attracted to Rav Mordechai’s sincerity, ruchniut, and warmth.
Rav Yehoshua Gerzi
Rav Yehoshua Gerzi is a passionate educator, helping people achieve greater levels of clarity to live a life of happiness and success. Rav of the Pilzno community in Ramat Shilo, he is a highly sought-out speaker and author of Arba Yesodot.
Reb Azriel Kuschnir
Mashgiach – Yeshiva University
Thursday, Jan. 9th
Arrive in Kiev | Visit the Kever of Rav Levi Yitzchak zy”a | The Kever of the Toldos Yaakov Yosef | The Kever of Rebbe Zusha and the Maggid of Mezrich zy”a
Friday, Jan. 10th
Learning Kavanot of the Mikvah from the Baal Shem Tov | Shacharit in The Shul of the Baal Shem Tov | The “Maayan” of the Baal Shem Tov | Pre-Shabbat “Toameha” in Medzhbizh
SHABBAT IN MEDZHBYZH!
Melava Malka in Breslov
Sunday, Jan. 12th
Shachris and Limmud in Breslov | Tzion of Rebbe Nachman – Uman Depart to Haydich (The Baal HaTanya)
Monday, January 13th
Shachris and Limmud in in Haydich | Seudas Preida | Flight to Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv – Kiev – Tel Aviv
Departing Tel Aviv Wednesday, Jan. 8th at 11:15pm and return flight on Monday night (on an 7:30pm flight) –Ukranian Air.
New York – Kiev – Israel – New York
Departing JFK Wednesday, Jan. 8th afternoon at 3pm. Depart Kiev to Tel Aviv on Monday, Jan. 13th at 7:30pm. Return flight to JFK departing from Tel Aviv via Kiev, date to be worked out with Rav Mo.
(The option of working on alternate plans of travel is also a possibility – to be worked out with our Rav Mo directly)
Molding believers, influencing the world
From Tel Aviv – $950 all inclusive
From New York – $1,550 all inclusive
The price includes:
- Ukranian Air round trip flight from JFK to Israel via Kiev or Tel Aviv to Kiev round trip
- Lodging and all meals
- Transportation in new, comfortable buses to all destinations
- Entrance fees, guides & educational map and materials
- Shabbat in Medhbyzh
- Does not include travel Insurance (please contact your insurance provider)
- If you are not an Israeli/US/UK/Canadian citizen you may need a visa to enter Ukraine. It is your responsibility to obtain a visa if you are not an Israeli/US/UK/Canadian citizen. For Example.- South African & Australian citizens require a visa to enter Ukraine.
- “Registration fee does not include any additional security or additional “fuel surcharges” by the airline announced immediately before departure,
that are not known at this time. Transportation to and from Ben Gurion airport is also not included.
- Payment via US credit card may be subject to a 3% transaction fee.